Rob has used his experience with setting up a church system and
from live streaming many funeral services to devise a standard
service package, for a fair price, as set our below:
1. On location at least 1 hour before the start of the wedding.
2. Two high quality cameras; one camcorder and one pan, tilt, zoom camera that can move to different positions by remote control.
3. Professional microphones to ensure clear audio of the person taking the service and any readings and music.
4. Live stream provided on Vimeo Professional Platform with unlimited viewers, with the option for private, password protection.
5. The wedding service will also be recorded in High Defintion and a copy will be provided electronically.
Price = £395.00
Rob also offers the option to make a short highlight video that can be set to a piece of music of your choice. Rob will do the editing and send you a link from which you can download the file within 2 weeks of the wedding.
Price = £150.00
If you have any other requests or requirments, Rob will always be flexible and do his best to provide what you would like.
Things to mention
1. We will provide wedding live streaming services from any indoor location.
2. To ensure that there is time to setup the full two camera syttem, we will need access to the building at least 60 minutes before the start of the service with access to a plug socket and an area to set up and operate the equipment.
3. If the location has its own WiFi then we will need the login details such that we can connect to it and test the upload speed.
4. If you have any special requests, please let us know as we will always try to meet your requirements.
5. We will always do our best to live stream your service without problems or hitches (e.g. buffering or stopping), however we can not control the speed or reliability of the internet. The very worst-case scenario is that the internet connection is not fast enough to support a live stream meaning that no one will be able to watch the service live. We very much hope this will not happen, but we want to be open with you that this may occur.
6. If the live stream does not work or fails, we will upload a recording to Vimeo within two hours of getting back to our office and we will email you a link so you can access the video and share it.
7. We will provide you with access to a downloadable, electronic copy of the recording in MP4 format within 7 days of the service using our Vimeo Professional account. Upon request, we can also provide the MP4 file on a USB memory stick.
8. The standard £395.00 price includes VAT and is based on the location being no more than 50 miles away from the NG17 postcode. Distances further than that will be subject to an additional amount, to be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
9. Payment in full is required prior to the wedding.